Volunteers are the backbone for this campaign, where they usually take up the plunge to activate their network and open up...
At Goonj material is a powerful currency for development work. Nothing is waste.. Since we work pan India across thousands of villages and in big disasters, we need material in bulk.. If you are passionate about using urban surplus in a meaningful way, bringing dignity and development to people who have little, we are looking for you..
Following are the 5 things we need urgently:
- Cotton cloth for making MY Pads (targeting 6,00,000 units this year)
- Woolens for the neglected disaster of winter (for thousands of winter kits for upcoming winter)
- School material including stationary, toys, school bags, shoes, regional language books, notebooks. (for lakhs of school Kits in thousands of small village schools across India, especially flood hit schools)
- Sarees and children clothing;
- Dry ration and tarpaulins for flood hit regions.
Ways to generate material
Organise Collection Camps / Drives
If you wish to organize collection camps/drives, do register with us HERE;
We will be taking the registrations for collection camps / drives till September 25th , 2019
Generate material in Bulk
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if:
– You have a wide network of connects in different manufacturing companies/associations
– In the past you have generated vast quantities of any 1-2 particular material for Goonj like utensils, woolens, stationary, Saris, dry ration etc.
– You want to commit some time every week to working with Goonj teams on generating big quantites of material especially for our disaster relief work.