“ नेक्स्ट जन फैलोशिप हमारे लिए बहुत सी नई जानकारियां जानने और समझने का अवसर हैं जैसे-समय का प्रबंधन, कम्युनिकेशन स्किल, न्यू ग्राफ़िक आइडिया वर्कशॉप आदि। जो हमारे जीवन में काम आने वाली जानकारियां है। साथ ही मुझे ग्रामीण एवम शहरी इलाकों में लोगों से बातचीत करने और उन्हे जानने का अवसर प्रदान करता है। साथ ही उनकी समस्याओं पर हम बात करके उनका समाधान उन्हीं लोगों द्वारा किया जाता है। ”
Goonj Next-Gen Fellowship
Applications for Goonj Fellowship, have been closed !
Application is open now !!
The fellowship began in November 2021 with a cohort of 14 fellows of diverse backgrounds with the aim of engaging them in the organization’s work as exposure to better prepare themselves to achieve their dream.
It is very strategically called the Next Gen Fellowship as this gives opportunities to the children of people who have been associated with Goonj for a long time— including people working in the processing units, office staff, community mobilisers, amongst others.
This enables Goonj to create an ecosystem where these young individuals, who have been a part of the organisation and understand its ethos through their parents who are a big part of the Goonj family. Each fellow goes through an intensive selection process to make it to the fellowship.
They receive one year of intensive training as young professionals, thus enabling them to develop a skill set that can help them prepare for their future.
Major Take Aways:
- Active participation in the works of Goonj.
- Explore beyond one’s potential and step out of their comfort zone.
- Get a deeper understanding of the developmental sector field experience to solve challenges.
- Develop a sense of empathy and a solution-driven approach.
Next-Gen fellow are :
- Are empathic and sensitive toward problems.
- Are energetic to be the doers in society.
- Eager to learn about new perspectives and lenses.
- Understand the ethos and values of Goonj.
Immersing into realities
● The fellows work extensively in understanding the crust and purpose of our work, vision and thought along with taking up proactive action in its operations.
● Throughout the one-year journey, fellows take an active role in participating in events of Goonj like organizing and attending collection camps, setting up Green By Goonj stalls, visiting and analyzing the needs of the urban community, visitors interactions and more…
● The fellows get an opportunity to visit the implementation areas of Goonj to understand in depth the problems and situations which prevail and get a chance to connect with various other organizations within the social sector where they can volunteer and learn about the diverse subjects of social impact.
“गूंज next generation फेलोशिप एक वो चाबी के बराबर है जो कि बच्चों को उनके कैरियर में आगे बढ़ने के लिए या उनके कैरियर की शुरुआत करने में उनको मदद करती है और बहुत सी चीजें उनको सिखाती है जो कि उनके लिए आगे बढ़ने में उनकी मदद करे और वो पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ आगे बढ़े।”
“Fellowship is more of knowledge ,learning. Meet different people and learning more things. And learn how to work ngo. got to know myself better.”
“After I came to Goonj I learned how to talk to anyone. Goonj material are known to be given to those who like them. After coming to Goonj I got confidence in myself. After coming to Goonj the bond increased a lot. My language like (Hindi and English) improved after coming to Goonj”