“You get your hands on something, there’s no unlearning or becoming less good at something. It only becomes a journey of self-growth and self-development; you just get better with time.”
Goonj Fellowship – Grassroots
Applications for Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021-22 are closed now.
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
The one year Goonj Grassroots Fellowship includes:
› Learning in-depth about issues like infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood and disaster relief-rehabilitation etc.
› Working on ground with Goonj operational and field teams in Assam, Bundelkhand, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Maharashtra, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal etc
› Capacity building workshops, shadowing experience with sector specialists apart from hands on training about key skills like communication, financial planning, monitoring and evaluation etc..
- Commitment to spend a year with us in various areas and themes by working on issues that affect the last person, at the same time develop individual skill sets and capacities.
- Minimum qualification is Matriculation.
- Age between 21 to 35 year old.
- Applications are for Indian citizens only.
- Stipend of Rs.10000/- per month will be given.