‘Dil Ki Suno, Kuch Karo’ Pan- India campaign by Goonj for JGW (Daan Utsav)
As you may know India’s annual festival of giving Joy of Giving Week (2-8th Oct ‘2014) now called Daan Utsav is round the corner. Like every year Goonj is actively participating in Daan Utsav with its powerful yet simple pan India campaign called ‘Dil Ki Suno, Kuch Karo’.
This campaign is about the following 5 specific small acts of giving which can make a difference.
- Goonj Cloth Sanitary Pads MY Pads: This is one basic need which gets least attention due to the shame and silence around it. Contribute for 60 Dignified Days for women who can’t even afford a clean piece of cloth for this basic need.
- School material such as school bags, stationery, uniforms, lunch boxes, water bottles etc.
- Dry Ration –Given the flood situation in many parts of India right now, please gear up your resources for the collection primarily of rice, pulses, tea leaves, milk powder, spices and cooking oil etc.
- Newspapers – Share your old newspapers with us which will help us raise resources.
- Spectacles – Share your old spectacles as these frames can be a resource in the eye camps and cataract surgeries in far flung villages of India.
Please write to us on (email@example.com with Dil Ki Suno, Kuch Karo) in the subject line if you want to initiate this campaign in your organization/residential area/office/school/institution. Do join in and spread the word.
t: 011-41401216, 26972351