Milestones | GOONJ..a voice, an effort
- February’14:Goonj gets a place among “The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in India”, in a listing by Fast Company
- November’12:‘Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award’ to Anshu Gupta, Founder Goonj, by Schwab Foundation
- July’12: GOONJ chosen as ‘Game Changing Innovation’ by NASA and US State Dept.
- June’12:GDN Japanese Award for ‘Most Innovative Development Project’
- Feb’12: GOONJ won ‘Edelgive’ award in health & well- being category.
- Nov’10: Anshu Gupta listed in international ‘Forbes’ magazine as one of India’s most powerful rural entrepreneurs.
- May’10: ‘Innovation for India’ award by Marico for developing innovative solution by using old cloth and other material.
- March’10:Goonj won Jamnalal Bajaj CFBP Award for ‘Fair Practices’
- Nov’09: ‘Cloth for Work’ wins international Lien i3 Challenge Award
- June’09: Not just a piece of cloth wins GOONJ’s third Changemaker’s Innovation Award
- March 2009: CNN IBN’s ‘Real Heros’ award to Anshu Gupta in women welfare segment.
- March 2008: GOONJ won India NGO of the year award in a nationwide search & selection by Resource Alliance.
- May 2007: GOONJ’s sanitary napkin project ‘Not just a piece of cloth’ wins World Bank’s Global Development Market Place Award.
- July 2007: Vastra Samman recognized as one of ‘The Good Practices’ by Dubai International Awards.
- 2006: Won the prestigious Changemakers Innovation Award, the second time, for Rahat, our disaster relief initiative
- 2004: Prestigious Ashoka Fellowship to Anshu Gupta, for his innovative idea & its mass social impact.
- 2004: GOONJ won Changemakers Innovation Award for its School to School initiative.